* With a heavy duty compression strength, our Crack Patch Kit is a highly recommended system for repairing and resurfacing damaged floors containing cracks, holes and depressions
* Utilizes our 100% solids epoxy resin base, a catalyst hardener, and a special aggregate to make it the most durable patching system available for concrete, steel or wood
* Extra long wearing and resilient, our Crack Patch Kit withstands heavy trucking, absorbs vibration and shock without cracking and actually becomes stronger with use
* Coverage is 15-18 square feet at 1/4" thickness
* Available in 20 colors
* Mixing Wand not included
* Please note: This product is an epoxy-based patching system that must be mixed thoroughly with a Mixing Wand attached to a drill prior to applying
* Seals out moisture and prevents deterioration due to small cracks in old and new concrete
* An ideal product to use for hairline cracks that can also double as a concrete joint filler when speed is important
* Each Master Fill Caulk Tube will cover 24 linear feet at 1/4" wide x 1/4" deep
* Available in 2 sizes: 2 Unit Kit of Master Fill Caulk Tubes will cover 48 linear feet at 1/4" wide x 1/4" deep & the 12 Unit Kit of Master Fill Caulk Tubes will cover 288 linear feet at 1/4" wide x 1/4" deep
* A two component, fast curing 100% solids polymer dual cartridge system designed to provide a resilient filler for expansion joints in general industry
* The material is a semi-clear, unpigmented product packaged in a 300 ml x 300 ml dual cartridge system with a 1/2" 30 element static mixing nozzle and a retainer nut
* The approximate coverage rate for 1 tube set is 11-12' long x 1/2" wide x 1/2" deep
* FLEXIBLE JOINT FAST SET Applicator Gun not included
* Please Note: The dual cartridge system requires the use of EpoxyMaster's FLEXIBLE JOINT FAST SET Applicator Gun
* A V.O.C. free 100% solids two component polymer hybrid containing both urethane and epoxy resins to provide a resilient filler for expansion joints in general industry as well as expansion joints of highways, bridges, airports, garages and marine decks
* Gives you a solid looking seamless floor and will not take away from the reason the expansion joints were installed initially
* Very do-it-yourself friendly by simply pouring it into the desired areas and then leveling it off with a putty knife
* Maintains its flexibility even when cured
* Color coded Gray to ensure complete mixing and no priming is required
* Used only in expansion joints where optimum flexibility is required
* Available in 2 sizes: Standard Kit contains 1 Gallon of Part A & 1 Gallon of Part B, covering 60-70 linear feet at 1/2" wide x 1" deep, which is equivalent to a standard two-three car garage. Master Kit contains 5 Gallons of Part A & 5 Gallons of Part B, covering 300-350 linear feet at 1/2" wide x 1" deep
* FLEXIBLE JOINT SEALER Applicator Gun not included
* Please Note: It is highly recommended to use EpoxyMaster's FLEXIBLE JOINT SEALER Applicator Gun
* A steel fortified, high temperature (500 °F / 260 °C) epoxy putty weld product that can be used to make quick, permanent repairs of all materials except rubber *
* Used to repair products and parts made of steel, copper, aluminum, cast iron, stainless steel, galvanized steel, brass, bronze, chrome, silver, gold, exotic metals, glass, plastic, fiberglass, epoxy fiber materials, PVC, concrete, ceramic, brick, tile and porcelain
* Ideal for repairs to materials, parts and products where conventional heat welding cannot be accomplished due to the material, location of break, access, or difficulty of disassembling the product or part
* Can be used as a repair material, sealant, adhesive, putty, cement or to mold, reshape or reform products
* Has the consistency of putty and will not run, the repair can be made overhead or in the vertical plane, as well as the horizontal plane
* Impervious to chemicals, solvents, oils, acids including battery acids, and will not rust or oxidize
* Adheres to wet surfaces, under water and within chemicals
* Curing time is very fast setting up in 4-5 minutes, becoming hard like steel in 15 minutes and being fully cured in 60 minutes
* Curing time is doubled when making repairs underwater
* Can be milled, machined, drilled, tapped, shaped, filed, sanded or painted after full cure
* Its shear strength one hour after dry time is 740 pounds per square inch, which gives it a tensile strength of 6,200 pounds per square inch
* Has a minimum 3 year shelf life prior to mixing and repairs last forever after it is fully cured
* Certified safe by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) for use on all drinking water pipes, tanks and systems
* Available in a case of 12 2 oz sticks
Football season is already here and, for many, that means being relegated to the basement or garage. It’s time to stop thinking of this as relegation and start thinking of it as a chance to create your own space that you can use for many seasons to come.
Getting your man cave ready doesn’t take long, and it can be as unique and complex as you want. But, before you bring in the TV and the beers, there are a few things you need to take care of:
Epoxy floor paint makes it easy to personalize and protect virtually any surface, and this versatility encourages creativity. Don't be afraid to get creative with a design that will make your space stand out. The distinctive black-and-white checkerboard floor is one famous example of an eye-catching epoxy paint design, but it's just one of many possibilities.
For decades, men have had their caves. Now women are fighting back with their she-sheds, the perfect feminine getaway! All you need is an unused garden or storage shed, or if you don't have one that's unused, you can get a kit and build one just for your purposes.
If you've always dreamed of having a place that's all your own, here are a few tips to help you take that shed and make it the retreat of your dreams.
If you're a car enthusiast, you've probably heard of a new trend known as car condos. Although they are most famous due to some of the bigger, more elaborate versions that car collectors have built, they are a great project for anyone who loves home improvement. Even if your house is relatively small, you can still create a car condo that each of your friends will envy.
Summer is here and people across the country are getting outdoors, firing up the barbecue and celebrating the warm weather with friends and family. If you are putting off throwing your own party because your patio isn't up to snuff, there is a quick and easy solution that can have your patio looking better than ever. With the epoxy floor coatings from EpoxyMaster, you can restore your patio in the course of one weekend and ensure that it holds up for many summers to come.
When you need to protect your basement, garage, or commercial concrete floor from undue wear and tear, an epoxy coating is often the best solution. Epoxy coatings will give your floor a higher caliber of durability, which will extend its lifespan by 5 to 10 years or even longer. In the meantime, your epoxy coated concrete will be better resistant to scratching, cracking and staining. While any epoxy coating will improve your floor and make it more practical for high-traffic usage, taking the time to carefully select a top-quality product will substantially enhance the benefits you receive.
Whether you call it a man cave or a "gentleman's cellar," having private space is essential for self-expression and can be beneficial for relationships. Everyone needs a place that serves as a personal retreat, an area designed around the things that bring them happiness and help them unwind and recharge. For men, that space is the man cave. While focusing on elements that bring pleasure such as big screen TVs, workbenches, pool tables, etc., it's easy to forget a highly important element in the space and that is the floor.
Your garage floor takes a beating on a daily basis. Fortunately, if you are a DIY enthusiast who loves to take on home projects, an epoxy floor coating can be easily applied in order to protect your garage floor from the elements and normal wear and tear. Concrete floors have a tendency to absorb stains and retain moisture. A stylish coat of epoxy provides a surface that is actually stronger than concrete and will stand up to a variety of demands.
When you want to go beyond the basic cement floor in your basement or garage, consider the durability, versatility and beauty of epoxy for your basement or garage floor paint. Epoxy floor paint adds a decorative dimension to your cement surface along with protecting it from wear, stains, and damage. Used in a garage, EpoxyMaster's epoxy floor coating prevents the absorption of oil, doesn't suffer corrosion from rock salt and is harder than the concrete floor beneath. In the basement, epoxy paint is just as resilient and with the color options available, coordinates effortlessly with existing or future decor.
Epoxying garage floors prevents staining and keeps them looking clean and spot free. It eliminates chipping and cracking as well. Epoxy is extremely versatile and can be used to protect all types of surfaces, including wood. Using epoxy on wood and other porous surfaces protects them from permanent damage.
Epoxy coating with resin-based epoxy is the best covering for garage and basement floors to repel water, oil and other harmful substances. The epoxy creates an impervious barrier so water and oil cannot penetrate the epoxy resin coating.
Homeowners seeking phenomenal looks and enduring longevity in flooring options can now achieve incredible results using Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy. The ultimate in concrete floor sealers, it's user-friendly, easy to apply, and is now available from EpoxyMaster. Floors sealed with Metallic Pearl Effect Epoxy are stunning and durable.
Your garage floor receives a lot of traffic, which makes it extremely susceptible to damage. Concrete floors are especially prone to stains, cracks and other forms of damage because of its porous nature; oil stains from vehicles, cracks caused by a settling foundation, water damage from leaks and the use of corrosive materials all contribute to an unattractive (and sometimes dangerous) garage floor.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) projects should be one of the most rewarding aspects of home ownership. Even relatively simple jobs can add immeasurably to your property’s value, and to your enjoyment of it. Applying a coat or two of epoxy garage floor paint makes a massive, positive difference and the work should take no more than a weekend to complete.
RPM'S continuing do-it-yourself shop series shows how you can put together your own modern workplace, too!
By Toby Brooks
PART 3: Our floor goes from shame to shine with an EpoxyMaster floor coating
Last month we showed you how we finished up initial construction on our all-new Nucor Building Systems 30x50-foot utility building. With 11.5-foot sidewalls and a sturdy 2x6-inch steel stud construction, our multi-purpose shop space was ready for some amenities, including a durable high-tech floor coating, a full complement of wiring, outlets, switches, and lighting, and a new 4-post lift. Needless to say it has been an ambitious month around the Hardcore Horsepower Garage, but we’re thrilled to say we got it all done and have already started enjoying the new functionality.
EpoxyMaster Epoxy Floor DIY Kits
Written By Brian Fujere
Gadgets4Guys would like to apologize to all of our readers. We have been neglecting a certain group of gadgets for the past few months and that would be our DIY gadgets. In all honesty, we probably would have never even realized that our DIY section needed some water if we hadn’t received our annual list of spring projects from our wives letting us know all the stuff that needed to be done. There are two areas that typically serve as a safe haven to men everywhere which can either be the basement or the garage. We’ve figured out the reason these two areas are typically “our” areas is because they aren’t pretty and finished. We are fine with that fact but what if you could do a quick weekend project and actually turn your garage into something that all of your buddies will...
Hey guys. I needed an opportunity to brag to someone about the results! The garage is part of our new home we purchased in August and the garage floor just didn't look like a nice garage should. That has all changed now! Our family and friends are so impressed they are considering doing the same thing.
Hello EpoxyMaster staff! I have just finished my 576 square foot garage flooring project here in Michigan and I must say it went extremely well. I would like to thank you for all of your assistance in the preparation and application of my epoxy and urethane.
We did a great deal of research on products and companies before choosing EpoxyMaster for our garage floor. The primary reason for our decision to go with EpoxyMaster was the positive customer support reviews versus the negatives for the competition. We did test each out with "i need advice" phone calls before purchasing. Let me just say the negative reviews of the competition were very accurate.
Hi EpoxyMaster! I finished the second application of epoxy and the matte satin finish High Performance High Wear Urethane. I appreciate the phone calls I had with you regarding my floor. The floor looks amazing!
Hi guys. I wanted to send you a few pictures of my project. I used your product on my family room floor and into a laundry and bathroom. The Metallic Pearl Effect is really nice and the stuff went on smoothly.
Thank you taking the time to answer all my questions on the EpoxyMaster floor coating. My wife and I followed your instructions and watched your video. It seemed simple, so we thought we give it a try. The first day was the hardest removing all my items from the garage. Wow, we did not think I had so much stuff. We proceeded to wash and clean my floor as instructed.
Team EpoxyMaster - wanted to say up front THANKS!!! We put down 1200 square feet of the Metallic Pearl Effect in a Bronze Caffé mix over a Beige Basecoat and it turned out AWESOME! I've attached some pictures...I only have one "before" picture, sorry I got ahead of myself. There are plenty of after pictures. I've installed the baseboards and it looks even better. If you'd like some pics with the baseboards let me know. Here's some notes from the project for whatever it's worth:
We bought the 3-Gallon Epoxy Kit - Dark Gray , EPOXYARMOR High Gloss Clear Top Coat and Decorative Fleck. It is amazing! I have only had it for two months so far, but have had countless compliments! You can just tell it is quality. I have a new build, so preparation was easy but still important.