Quartz Flooring Introduction:
Quartz crystals are a melding of nature and technology. They start with quartz, one of the world’s hardest minerals. A ceramic coating is bonded to each piece of quartz. This combination creates a crystal that is both tough and beautiful. Its color refuses to bleed or fade even when exposed to harsh sunlight, strong chemicals and mechanical wear. Our system permanently bonds the quartz to the concrete using EpoxyMaster’s high performance epoxy/polyurea resins with either a gloss or matte finish at a typical thickness of 1/8 to 1/6 of an inch. Quartz has the look of sand and comes in multiple colors and combinations. These floors will truly stand the test of time. Please email us or contact us at 248-373-0000 to schedule an appointment to view actual quartz samples at our showroom.
- Can be applied with a high performance 100% solids two component industrial epoxy or polyurea for a quicker install time.
- Protects the concrete from everyday automobile wear and tear.
- Easy to clean surface with reduced tracking of dirt.
- Resists cracking, crumbling and pitting.
- Re-strengthens old deteriorated concrete and adds several years of useful life.
- Applications are permanent which makes it great for commercial and residential areas.
The following charts below shows the broad range of Colorquartz Ceramic-Coated Crystals colors and a sampling of the blend possibilities. Use these charts in selecting a color or blend for your next floor, wall, deck or walkway, or create your own.
Colorquartz Ceramic-Coated Crystals are available in 14 individual colors and two grade sizes.
Colorquartz Ceramic-Coated Crystals Blend Examples